Dear do.com users,
We’re sorry to hear that your favorite task management tool is letting you down. It wasn’t you, it was them. But no need to worry – Twoodo is the perfect do.com alternative.
Twoodo and its’ team care about helping you focus on what is important to you and and making it as fast and natural as possible. As a do.com alternative, Twoodo allows you to not only keep track of your projects and to-do lists but also communicate efficiently with all of your teammates and clients on the topic at hand, essentially removing the pain of email mess and stress as well as the shortcomings of IM. Twoodo is simple, so you’ll be up and running in no time. Twoodo is the perfect do.com alternative.
Where there is a will, there is a way. It’s not easy breaking up with a long-time partner, who has been there for you for years. But we can take the pain away with our do.com alternative. We’ll make sure the transition is smooth, allowing you to switch in no time and with great ease.
Comparing do.com to Twoodo:
- (+) Discuss in teams: Use the + sign keep everyone in your team informed. It’s just like CCing everyone in the team without having to type their names everytime!
- Todo list: Create todos seamlessly within your conversations or on their own. And at the click of a button, you get a clear todo list which is organized for you.
- Keep track of projects with hashtags: just like Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr and loads of others, we use hashtags to organize information, so it’s really easy to find information quickly.
- Integrates with Dropbox exactly the same way as on do.com (Google Drive coming soon)
- Set due dates directly inside your message, no need to click around
- (+) Additional features: You don’t have an answer to a question, ask an expert in your team using our question action
- (+) Additional features: You want to get a document or design validated, get the teams opinion? Use our vote action to see what everyone things!
- (+) Additional features: Add importances to your discussions or todos.
- (+) Additional features: Communicate with the outside world with our email integration. Simply add their email address to a team and they will get email updates automatically! Perfect for keeping clients up to date.
Here are some examples:
Here is a demo video:
Here is a tutorial on getting started:
Come find out more about Twoodo here:
GO TO TWOODO and find out more!